Sunday 6 January 2013

mi beloved daddy :***


Dear Dad
My father dearest,
I know its too late,
to say how much I love you,
that all my mistakes I now regret.

All the times,I remember,
you were there for me,caring for me,
every moment,which now, I can see.
Understanding my unspoken words,
honoring my emotions,my feelings,
I am so sorry now,for increasing all your worries.

Believing in my work,
guiding me when I go wrong,
and by just being there,
you would make me feel strong.

Wiping my hidden tears,
watching fondly my smiles,
never letting me know,
troubles that came once in a while.

My first true hero,
my first man,
whose heart I would break,
as much as no one can.

Who held me,
during my first steps,
who was invited to my first tea party,
who applauded my wrong dance moves,
thinking they were good and pretty.

With whom,I'd share,
my secrets,my life,
who always found time,
to hear my dull story lines.

But then,i never realised,
how we became apart,
it was destiny, or that was all about life.

But now i am,
i truly am sorry
for maybe some wrongs i did,
if ur here, to hear it.

But at nights dark, 
that now i am afraid,
i know you are there,
your memories bring me courage.

And as I walk,
the long streets alone,
i feel a shadow,
of you being with, i know.

I am your angel,
and your my love,
and i till now believe,
you are with me,
on my every way.

And i want to tell,
you, how much I love,
for I know,
you are watching me,
from heavens above.

miss you :********  & blessed be you wherever u stay <3 

No comments: